Esferas Tipo SKC
The recirculating unit type SKC was developed for dry runs and in-vacuum and cleanroom applications. It is made out of DURALLOY® coated steel and has ceramic balls, which are separated from one another by balls made out of TEFLON®.
This recirculating unit is used combined with SCHNEEBERGER linear guideways of type R and/or RD. In this way space-saving designs can be created that can be equally loaded in all directions. It is suitable for small to medium loads.
• Hardened and ground and coated with high precision
• Supporting structure made of stainless steel 1.4034, DURALLOY® coated, hardness 58 - 62 HRC
• Transmission part made out of stainless steel 1.4034
• Rolling element made of ceramic (balls made of TEFLON® between the ceramic balls are responsible for minimal friction)
• 2 m/s
• 50 m/s2
• -150o C to +200o C
Same installation with the following recirculating units
• SK, SKD and SR
Can be combined with the following products
• Linear guideway type R and RD
- Dimensions and load capacities type SKC
- Installed dimensions and permissibletorques for type SKC