Esferas Tipo SKD
The type SKD recirculating unit is equipped with balls and is suitable for small to medium loads.
This recirculating unit is used combined with SCHNEEBERGER linear guideways of type R and/or RD. In this way space-saving designs can be created that can be equally loaded in all directions.
Sizes 6 and 9 (size 12 on request) can additionally be equipped with damping elements (type designation SKD). These provide improved smoothness with slightly reduced load carrying capacity.
• Hardened and ground with high precision
• Supporting structure made of through hardened tool steel, hardness 58 - 62 HRC
• Rolling element made of through hardened roller bearing steel, hardness 58 - 64 HRC
• Transmission part in sizes 1, 2, 9 and 12 made of anodized aluminium
• Transmission part in sizes 3 and 6t depending on the length made of plastic or aluminium
• Non-corrosive version on request • Damping elements for SKD made of plastic
• Wipers made of plastic
• From size 3 interchangeable track wipers are made from plastic as standard fitted
• 2 m/s
• 50 m/s2
• -40o C to +80o C
Same installation with the following recirculating units
• SKC and SR
Can be combined with the following products
• Linear guideway type R and RD
- Dimensions and load capacities type SKD
- Installed dimensions and permissible torque for type SKD