Perfil de Guia Linear - Tipo RNG
Like type RN, the type RNG linear guideway is based on the type R linear guideway. Like type RN, it has larger contact surfaces for the guideway tracks, which means its performance is significantly enhanced. Compared with types R and RN its cross-section is, however, smaller, which means that it represents a cost-effective solution without competition.
Track and surface quality
• Finely ground supporting and/or locating surfaces and tracks (90o V-profile)
• Rails from through hardened tool steel 1.2842, hardness 58 - 62 HRC.
• For non-corrosive guideways tool steel 1.4034 is used.
• Rolling element made of through hardened roller bearing steel, hardness 58 - 64 HRC.
• 1 m/s
• 1 m/s with cage control
• 50 m/s2
• 300 m/s2 with cage control
• RNG linear guideways are available in three quality classes (see chapter 9)
• -40o C to +80o C
- Dimensions and load capacities of type RNG
- Maximum lengths for type RNG
- Type RNG accessories