Perfil de Guia Linear - Tipo RN
The type RN linear guideway is the logical optimised version of the R guideway. It has identical installed dimensions, but due to the larger contact surfaces of the guideway tracks is, however, higher performing. The reduced gap width between the guide rails also provides better protection against dirt.
Track and surface quality
• Finely ground supporting and/or locating surfaces and tracks (90o V-profile)
• Rails made of through hardened tool steel 1.2842, hardness 58 - 62 HRC
• For non-corrosive guideways tool steel 1.4034 is used.
• Rolling element made of through hardened roller bearing steel, hardness 58 - 64 HRC.
• 1 m/s • 1 m/s with cage control
• 50 m/s2
• 300 m/s2 with cage control
• RN linear guideways are available in three quality classes (see chapter 9)
• -40o C to +80o C
- Dimencions and load capacities of type RN
- Maximum lengths for type RN
- Accessories for type RN